For security and regulatory reasons, WeTravel needs to verify the identity of all users that accept and transfer funds. For this reason, we need the following documents to enable payouts for any new users. You can send any applicable links and/or documents to email@example.com or through the chatbox in the lower right hand corner.
If you're an individual
- Make sure the name on your WeTravel account is the same as your name (i.e. not an alias)
- Link your social media accounts to your WeTravel profile for verification (https://www.wetravel.com/user/verification)
- Your government-issued photo ID or passport
If you're a company
- Please provide your company websites, social media accounts, and public reviews if any (e.g. on TripAdvisor)
- When needed, we might request your Employer Identification Number (EIN) letter from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) if you are a US company. If you're not a US company, we'll request other verification documents.
Note: WeTravel reserves the right to ask for additional verification documents if the identity of an individual or company needs to be further validated.