Is your client interested in booking one of your add-on options? Use the "Add Option" function to book add-on options on behalf of your clients.
To start, go to your trip dashboard and choose "Add Option" from the drop-down menu.
You can now choose and book the add-ons.
- Tick the applicable options and choose the amount of each add-on
- Choose the payment amount
- Choose the payment method
You can now process your client's payment. There are 4 payment options:
- Full amount -- this allows you to record the full price of the trip. Client's balance will be fully paid.
- Pay $ -- this allows you to record a custom amount at your discretion. You can see the amount entered as "Due Now" on the right side of the payment window. Client's balance due will be increased by the option's price, less amount entered.
- No payment made yet -- this allows you to book an add-on without any payments upfront. Client's balance due will be increased by the option's full price.
You can now choose the payment method. There are 3 options:
- Checking Account (ACH for USD, SEPA for EUR and BACS for GBP). You will have to have your client's bank information at hand, standard WeTravel pricing applies. Your client receives a booking confirmation email.
- Credit/Debit Card. You will have to have your client's credit/debit card information at hand, standard WeTravel pricing applies. Your client receives a booking confirmation email.
- Cash or Check. You can record cash or check payments, no transaction fee applied. You can choose if you'd like your client receiving a booking confirmation email by checking the box. We highly recommend using the note field to indicate details about the payment so you and your client will know what this payment refers to.
Click on "Confirm Booking" and you have booked the option!
FAQ about "Add Option" function
How can my client access their booking?
They can easily access their booking by signing in to WeTravel with the email address you signed them up with. If they're having trouble with logging in please feel free to refer them to email@example.com for troubleshooting.
What are the fees using Add Option function?
Regular WeTravel pricing applies unless you're recording a cash/check payment, for which we don't charge any fees.
Can I set up a payment plan for the add-on?
No, add-ons cannot be added to a payment plan. If your client prefers to defer the payment, you can choose to book the add-on with no payment made yet and the client will pay it at a later date. Automatic reminders will not be sent, though.
I've booked options for multiple participants. Will they all get booking confirmations?
Only the person who is added in "Buyer Information" will get a confirmation email. It's more advisable to add participants one by one if you want all of them to get a confirmation email.
I'm booking multiple add-ons. Can these be paid with different payment methods?
They can only pay with different payment methods if you add them one by one. Options in the same booking have to be paid using the same payment method.
Is the payment information saved?
No, for security purposes we don't save your client's payment information.
Are my Terms and Conditions that I have added on my profile included in this function as well?
Yes, they are. You can add your own Terms and Conditions to the checkout process and they are agreed to when you click on "Confirm Payment".
Can I still add options if I've maxed out the number of options available?
No, please adjust the add-on option availability first in the trip builder.
Can I change the note after confirming the payment?
No, unfortunately, the note cannot be changed after confirming the payment.