Connect WeTravel to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect WeTravel to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
How do I connect WeTravel to Zapier?
1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on "Add connection" and search for "WeTravel"
4. Use your credentials to connect your WeTravel account to Zapier. You can find the Zapier API Key in your WeTravel profile page. Click on the "Generate API Key" button to get the Key and paste it into Zapier.
5. Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with WeTravel and Zapier
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
This Zap is triggered each time you get a new booking. You can use the following 8 data points in your Zap:
Type - Buyer or Participant
Status - Going, Canceled or Waitlist
Enrollment date - the date the booking was made
Trip UUID - trip ID WeTravel
This Zap is triggered each time you get a new row in your transaction reporting. You can use the following 35 data points in your Zap:
Transaction Created - date the transaction was created
Transaction Initiated - date and time the transaction was created
Transaction Updated - date and time the transaction was updated
Type - type of transaction: payment, refund, dispute, vendor payment, payout, wire, card, top-up, adjustment
Payment Method - card/bank/cash for payments
Currency - the currency used for the transaction
Status - status of transaction (successful/failed)
Net Amount - the net amount of the transaction (with WeTravel's fees withheld already).
Amount - the gross amount of the transaction (with WeTravel's fees not withheld yet) Customer Facing Amount - total amount paid by participant (e.g. incl. card fees) Payment Processing Fee - WeTravel payment processing fee
Organizer Card Fee - debit/credit card fees paid by you, the travel organizer for this payment (populated if card fee is absorbed by you)
Customer Card Fee - debit/credit card fees paid by the participant for this payment (populated if card fee is passed on to participants)
Running Balance - running balance of your account after each specific transaction Transaction ID
Description - description of payment
Note - notes added for payouts/vendor transfers
UUID - trip ID WeTravel
ID - trip ID of your choice
Packages and Participants - the name of the package that the participant is booked under
Brand - card brand
Last4 - last 4 digits of the card/bank account
Beneficiary Name - beneficiary name of payout/vendor transfer
Beneficiary Email - beneficiary email of payout/vendor transfer