Anyone can list on WeTravel's marketplace from individual organizers to travel companies, as long as they use WeTravel to collect payments from their participants, because first and foremost, WeTravel is a payment and booking platform.
We list safaris, sport travel trips, various kind of retreats and many other forms of group travel.
For a listing to be approved, it must fulfill these criteria:
- The cover photo must be high resolution and may not contain text
- If a user lists multiple trips, they must have different titles and cover photos
- Your page cannot contain links to your own website or other travel websites
- You may not list classes, short workshops, and day trips in the WeTravel marketplace (our marketplace is for multi-day trips with fixed start and end dates)
- Anyone listing must add a link on their website integrating it with WeTravel as the sole payments / bookings system
- All listings must be in English